Fanatic skelemancer
Building a skelemancer and looking for a way to get a Beast weapon on my might mercenary, which is impossible as far as I know, I came into another idea.

I used a 5 socket War Scepter and made a Beast runeword out of it. So, I'm using a level 89 necromancer, coupled with 13 skeletons and 13 mages, with might aura from mercenary, and level 9 fanaticism from my necromancer, plus AD. Fun show.
[Image: 37671-NicatorSig0326.jpg]

Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
- Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Good! Now give either "Doom" or "Crescent Moon" to your merc.. just to make things fair ;)
I did something similar: revives instead of skeletons, might merc, no fana (or twinking), amp damage, max skel mastery, ~15-20 revives.
A flayer army is a beautiful thing with this build. I could solo players8 worldstone with this nec, and leveled fast. Even the so-so physical damage monsters did alright. I expected it to be workable, and it was even better than I expected.
Hum... Fanatic mighty skeletons and revives. Sweet [:D]
And they will never die again. :) Oops, except for the Revive timer, of course . . .
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Even without Life Tap they don't die too often. Baal couldn't kill even a single mage, and only Lister and minions made me go to act 1 to bring 'reinforcements'. I went for AD over him because they had massive heal regeneration in an 8 players game, and AD is the logical follow up from might+fanat against a non PI.

I was wondering if 1.10s skellies get life bonus in 'players 8' games, alike 1.09. I couldn't notice a life difference in 'players 1' because they kill too fast.
[Image: 37671-NicatorSig0326.jpg]

Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
- Sun Tzu, The Art of War