New D2 expansion to be released
Article

I can't wait!

-Bob
--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

lol, I can't wait to test my new Amazon ballet flip.
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"
Plie' Killers, of course, who develop a desynch hack that causes you to freeze up during your plie' for a few frames, thus allowing them to high kick you, ala River Dance techniques, right in the chin. This special attack, a level 1 one point wonder skill, makes your head fly off just like the Rock 'em Sock 'em robots.

As for Diablo Junior, he is of course a 70's era dancin' fool Lounge Lizard who never stops asking the Amazon, Sorceress, and Assassin, with his polyester shirt open to display his lava spoon:

"Hey baby, wanna dance? No, then how about you just sit on my tail!"

Yep, more is not necessarily better. :P
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Make it go away, please.

I have a vision in my head of a chorus line of Barbarians, dancing to The Time Warp again!

This will drive me insane....
And you may call it righteousness
When civility survives,
But I've had dinner with the Devil and
I know nice from right.

From Dinner with the Devil, by Big Rude Jake

Finally, with the ghetto breakdance skill trees in full effect, the Paladin will reign supreme.
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.
Quote:I have a vision in my head of a chorus line of Barbarians, dancing to The Time Warp again!
Again? You mean you had that vision in your head before? :blink:
Kartoffelsalat
USEast SCL
*kevin_osu
ShadowHM,Sep 30 2003, 09:42 PM Wrote:Make it go away, please.

I have a vision in my head of a chorus line of Barbarians, dancing to The Time Warp again!

I read the article, read your post, and got a mental picture of Qual-Khek in Tim Curry's outfit singing "I'm just a sweet drill leader...from Harrogath...in the Frozen North..." I blame you, Shadow. :P
UPDATE: Spamblaster.
Oh dear !

Now that is an image that will be hard to forget! :o

You have your revenge now.
And you may call it righteousness
When civility survives,
But I've had dinner with the Devil and
I know nice from right.

From Dinner with the Devil, by Big Rude Jake

No, the Necromancer should be Dr. Frankenfurter.

When I lived in Spokane Wa, I went to this theatre, I think it was called The Garland or something... And a bunch of us dressed in drag and would go see the RHPS every saturday at midnight. We would sing and throw rice and stuff. Good fun.
All alone, or in twos,
The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.
Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists
Make their stand.

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad buggers wall.

"Isn't this where...."
So there are things worse than death, or waiting for 1.10. :D
Hey, that would be a good phrase to hype it with!
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
Notorious/Tapping
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
"Another Guinness, Bartender, I've a powerful thirst!" :D
In Memory of Pete
Quote:Doc Posted on Oct 1 2003, 02:42 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No, the Necromancer should be Dr. Frankenfurter.

When I lived in Spokane Wa, I went to this theatre, I think it was called The Garland or something... And a bunch of us dressed in drag and would go see the RHPS every saturday at midnight. We would sing and throw rice and stuff. Good fun. 

The theater you speak of is the Magic Lantern. A great party, although most of us didn't drag for it.
The Bill of No Rights
The United States has become a place where entertainers and professional athletes are mistaken for people of importance. Robert A. Heinlein
I think that's it... Magic Lantern? Could be. I remember that. I remember The Garland too. I think it was one of them. Mayhap I think of The Garland for SciFi Saturday Nights when they would show cheesy scifi flicks. Folks would dress up for that too. I think it was The Garland. It's been to long. We would go to one of these places, watch, get totally pissed, party till sunrise, pass out for a bit, wake up, and go and eat at a place called Dicks. IIRC, it had a little panda on the sign. We would spend Sunday in, what was it, hmm... Riverside State Park or something. It had a merry go round and in the wintertime, had a skating rink. Had a goat that sucked up cans for recycling. Had all sorts of stuff to do. And if my memory is not totally fubar'ed, it had an Imax theatre. And for some reason I seem to remember Howard and Riverside... Streets I think. But for the life of me, I can't think of why they were important. And downtown, there was this drug store place I think, can't remember the name, but right next to it was this huge fountain. Me and this nice gal got busted for skinny dipping in the fountain and public intoxication.

Good memories those. I had a house right next to Bemiss Elementary school for a while.
All alone, or in twos,
The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.
Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists
Make their stand.

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad buggers wall.

"Isn't this where...."
...please have exact change. (Credit Barngrille, who stole that, I'm sure...)

Quote:No, the Necromancer should be Dr. Frankenfurter.

No no, if you watch the movie again, you'll see that the person who looks most like Necromancer is: Riffraff!

While Frankenfurter was "building a man" I don't think they used corpses as building blocks. They had Eddy as a corpse, but that was for dinner, not for the man-project.

Going by looks I'd say that the Assassin looks most like Dr. F.

-Van
"Oh hurry or I may be ded...
They mustn't carry out their evil DEEEEEEEEEEEED"
Occhidiangela,Oct 1 2003, 01:47 PM Wrote:"Another Guinness, Bartender, I've a powerful thirst!"  :D
:D You can say that again !! :D

We could toss a few more spin-offs into the mix ..... "Pirates of Kurast" (Penzance) anyone ?

Or Instead of killing Shenk , you must kill The Blueman group .....

I'm sure in different sections of the game the bosses you meet could give short spin-off performances from "Cats" , "Fiddler on the Roof" , "The Mikado" ...... :blink:
Stormrage :
SugarSmacks / 90 Shammy -Elemental
TaMeKaboom/ 90 Hunter - BM
TaMeOsis / 90 Paladin - Prot
TaMeAgeddon/ 85 Warlock - Demon
TaMeDazzles / 85 Mage- Frost
FrostDFlakes / 90 Rogue
TaMeOlta / 85 Druid-resto
ShadowHM,Sep 30 2003, 09:42 PM Wrote:Make it go away, please.

Please... I love you, but if you bring that image into my mind again I'll be forced to kill you...
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
Magenta and Columbia = Corrupted Rogues, and deliciously so.

Agree on Riff Raff as the Necromancer, love that Bone Spirit he shot Dr Frank with late in the show.

Dr Von Scott? Deckard Cain of course, he's wheel chair bound in time anyway.

Brad? A paladin who got the Michael Jackson treatments done, or Elzix out of his element?

Janet? An Amazon who'd stopped lifting weights, or just a Floozy for Kurast?

And as to Meatloaf Eddy . . .

A barb . . . Yeah, the Barb-B-Q Barbarian variant! :) Sort of a Singing Barb who uses a lot of the Howl warcry and plays a saxaphone, tuned to the key of B.

As for an Assassin as Frank n Furter, aye, but she first got the Transylvanian treatment, for seven days, as in:

"In just seven day, I can make you a man!"

She bought the whole package, and even got the green stamps. :) She had a coupon from the phone book and had just stopped to use the phone that evening after her motorcycle broke down in the rain. She just wanted to call for a tow and have a piece of toast, and

To Do The Time Warp in her black leather "look at my buns" outfit! :P Ooh, yeah, she fit right in, and as for the original Frank N Furter, she killed him. He's now a Shadow of his former self . . . GROAN!!!!!!!!
In Memory of Pete
yer all of yer rockers, ye kno' dat, don't ya?

djeez :)

'Watch out for the Lord of the Dance's special attacks:
- Speed tap (teleports round you , hitting you 4 times (you can't follow him :)))
- Eerie tunes (your character becomes strangly mangled as the Lord plays his flute/violin/any other instrument)

and many more... <_<