Annihilus
Quote:But you can dig them from the mountains in the middle east 

G.W.B. is a Diablo fan? :D
But whate'er I be,
Nor I, nor any man that is,
With nothing shall be pleased till he be eased
With being nothing.
William Shakespeare - Richard II
I think the point Chaero is making is that trading legit gear for duped SOJ works in the d2 b.net economy, but isn't something he cares to do.

I just deleted the rest of my post. What I said was that the 1.10 ladder won't be flooded with duped SOJ (at least not initially), and that I am sure blizzard would make the event ladder only. But, the annihilus isn't listed as ladder only, only as a 1.10 or later item. Could be an oversight on GF's part, or to cloud the question like it is right now (perhaps the 'item' isn't 'ladder only' because it 'drops from the event' which is 'ladder only' but if you had some other lvl110 charm dropper, you could get it. :P)

I hope that the annihilus/world event is doable in single player, but I doubt it will. I can't play multiplayer anymore due to living in a black hole of telecommunications :(
*Pren_LL-AB
USEast HC
Dark_Mutterings (Necromancer)
Doug_Winger (Wearbear)
Heroic career and 1.10 aspirations cut tragically short because NOBODY CAN DO ANYTHING WITH A 22.2K CONNECTION WHY DOES GOD HATE ME.
tal125,Oct 6 2003, 06:17 PM Wrote:
Ferengi,Oct 5 2003, 10:20 PM Wrote:The Diablo Clone has been around for awhile, I think the Dragon is still around too.   The Clone doesn't look hard for melee or ranged attack, but elementals are a pipe dream (sorry about that).  Check here for some stats.
What is the Dragon? I've been never heard of this creature in regards to Diablo 2.
Can someone please explain this? i never heard of i before and i would like to know where and how is happened Anyone?
There is no Dragon creature in D2.
Soj's have been repeatedly duped @ 1.09, ans since 1.10 ladder will eventually go non-ladder , (and probarbly a new ladder will come), they want to get rid of the Duped Soj's, so they make a DCXP, witch will spawn at every 75-125 soj's sold, @ each server.