bye bye cd
HI all

I am new to these forums
I have a big problem, I wanted to play my old love diablo again but to my horror, when I took the cd there was a big crack in there. so bye bye cd. I couldnt install it.

but I really wanne play it again and I cant find it in any store and I dont buy things over internet.
Is there perhaps a place where I can download it ( yes I know its illegal but, I already paid for it once so)

thx
*Hannya*
Even if there was such a site I'd moderate anyone who linked to it, and I'd point Blizzard toward the site for good measure. Regardless of how the site would be helpful to you, it'd be primarily used by software pirates.

If you can't find Diablo stand-alone you can buy the Diablo Battlechest.

-Lem
I see plenty of the Diablo 1 CDs on the shelves of my local Best Buy. They even put them in the new-style "small" boxes.
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.
I saw those at Wal-Mart. It's now part of some "best seller series".

Unfortunatly, it does not come with a manual, and the disk installs v 1.08 (which may or may not mean you cannot revert back to 1.07 to play mods, haven't tried to).
--Lang

Diabolic Psyche - the site with Diablo on the Brain!
yeah but here in belgium we dont have wal marts :)
and I know that best seller thingie but I only found diablo II best seller and I already have that one so.
maybe I can order it in some shop or so
Try this. :)
You can even find it for less than 8 measly bucks at http://www.gogamer.com. What's $8 nowadays, that's less than a man's haircut. Go support your software companies and buy another copy - think of all the fun you've had for that small pittance of cash.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Don't remember what I paid for it, but some months ago (*shudder* 12 months ago maybe?) I purchased D1 from Blizzard's website. I didn't see much point in giving my few dollars to two businesses (Blizz and the store that carried it).

I keep hearing the local NPR guy talking about snow...I hope he's only referring to the mountains. I'm not quite ready for winter yet.

Cheers.
dotPlaid

P.S. The Blizzard online store has it for USD9.95 + T&S&H.

[Edited as 'taliking' is not in the English language]
They're gonna need all the money they can get since they lost their best team... :)
"My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre, and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes."
-- Ford Prefect
Hi Hannya
I dunno what part of Belgium you're from, but I can tell you where I saw the diablo classic in bestseller...
I bought mine at Colruyt about a year and half ago. Go check the local Colruyt out. You never know ;-)

I also saw it in the "FNAC" store in Leuven about a month ago. It's about 12 or 13 euro AFAIK.

If your local FNAC does not have a copy available, u sure can order it there :-)
Try ebay.com, and look for somebody that will ship to Belgium...I got my copy for a measly $6 Canadian.
Well, I have 2 copies of Diablo and Diablo 2 and expansion pack. I live in the US. Not quite sure how I ended up with so many.

Also check Amazon.com or Amazon.uk

If I knew how to ship one to ya I would.

Hope you can get back to gaming soon.