1.10 Poisonmancer thoughts
Something else ive been wondering for the Poison Lord Necromancer. Which might be even more usefull to go along with if you have poison dagger as your alternate attack.

Instead of blind, what about using Decrepify? It weakens, slows and reduces the damage of monsters, and makes them more vulnerable to damage. And you can hit up all critters with this curse, instead of Blind which is limited. Get a load of slomo items, as well blackbog's sharp with its own hefty 50% slomo mod, and a holy freeze merc. Plus the unique dagger boosts all your poison skills nicely, and adds a hefty dose of green death on its own.

Also decrep suffers no duration reduction in later difficulties likes the AI curses. And meleers in your party will love you. Plus being a master of slomo will help just about everyone to lay the smack on the eeevil baddies.
Would probably work pretty good, using decrep that is. I personally use Lower resist.
My poison necro has max pdagger, pnova, and pexplode..all i gotta say is Wow...
29k pexplode, 16k pdagger, 4k pnova... too bad the necro has 670 life..can we say the mobs do
a lot of damage now? Haha, oh well, you get the good with the bad.