Patch 1.10
Hail all,

The 1.10 patch came out. Click on the link for a list of changes.

*edit* Put a link to the patch readme instead of posting the read me text here.
Sorry for the repeat posts, just tried to get the information out ASAP.
Got a message that said three stones of Jordans were sold to merchants in game. Guessing this is a wide event, and keeps track of SOJs sold to merchants?
my avatar reflects my current mood perfectly :)

anyone know about mirrors? battlenet keeps disconnecting me.. i got to 2% once tho
Europe Realm seems to be doing better than US, give it a shot.

60% now, slowly but steady downloading.
And replying to myself, ftp://ftp.blizzard.com/pub/diablo2exp/pat...ODPatch_110.exe

90 kb/s :)
Thanks for the link-going to be much faster than trying to it from bnet.
Pallys got some passives:

Resist lightning/fire/cold: +1% max resist every 2 real skill levels. These also give +1% max resist to everyone per real skill level.

Blessed Aim: +5% ar every real skill level.
apart from the fact that my lvl 78 barb is getting pwnd left/right and centre by anything that feels like a go... any idea why my life steal and mana steal arent working properly? went to kill M and thru the whole fight my mana was 0 and i used a whole belt of potions to stop poison taking me to 1 health (and ive got 75 resist)

somethings weird.. ghostbusters may be able to help :o
a55of rot13

539 tbh

Don't think cos i understand... i care
Don't think cos we're talkin... we're friends

*shavenlunatic - Europe
Quote:part from the fact that my lvl 78 barb is getting pwnd left/right and centre by anything that feels like a go... any idea why my life steal and mana steal arent working properly? went to kill M and thru the whole fight my mana was 0 and i used a whole belt of potions to stop poison taking me to 1 health (and ive got 75 resist)

I guess you didn't try the beta first. One can no longer leech off Mephy or Diablo in hell, so you have to use potions. Actually, in the beta, you could cast Life Tap on them using a wand with charges and still leech life. I don't know if this has been changed or not.
Yep, my old characters aren't doing too well

But before it goes:

[Image: ladder.JPG]

Well, I've never been on any ladder before :P
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
MongoJerry,Oct 29 2003, 12:56 AM Wrote:I guess you didn't try the beta first.  One can no longer leech off Mephy or Diablo in hell, so you have to use potions.  Actually, in the beta, you could cast Life Tap on them using a wand with charges and still leech life.  I don't know if this has been changed or not.
what possible justification is there for that madness????

also, so do meph and D steal all your mana so i cant even frenzy too?

grr, only just bought LOD, enjoyed it for a week now im not so sure
a55of rot13

539 tbh

*shavenlunatic - Europe
They're wimpy. Just swing away at them and pop a few potions in your mouth. If my melee sorceress and barbarian mage can take them down without any thought, I'm sure your melee barbarian can.
i could usually leech thru diablos lightning attacks but its gonna be annoying running to town every 2 mins to get potions and mana

(i think im just repeating myself on every thread.. hehe..sorry :D )

still, im gonna use my old chars purely for storage now and creating a new character from scratch methinks
a55of rot13

539 tbh

*shavenlunatic - Europe
*Loud cursing*
I can't find my Diablo EXPAN Disk!!
V1.10!!!

AIM:NoPopUpsPlz (not on Much)
E-mail: Shecklerm@msn.com

Contact me for an TCP/IP game anytime!