Warning to wouldbe skelemancers
It appears that for the release version of 1.10 skeletons have been toned down considerably (seemingly back to their 1.09 level).

Disappointing to say the least :(
I guess I'm fortunate I finished up my skeleton fella under 1.10s. Is this an observational deduction or did you check the MPQ's?
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
The MPQ stats are still the same as in the v1.10s beta test.
Yes, but were they not recieveing absurdly boosted life - on the order of 10x what it should have been according to the skills? Perhaps that is what has been fixed.
Err...my Skeletons took this

[Image: haarbal.jpg]

hairball without any losses, on Nightmare difficulty. So I doubt anything has changed :P they really seem to be as strong as ever.

And if you're referring to the fact that your skeleton crumbles as soon as you get to level 2, that's because of a bug.
Actually, that is techinically losing them if you have a plus to skeleton item. :) (ie: starter wand)
Does anyone have any 1.10 experience with using PE rather than PN as a regen inhibitor? Will one or two castings at level three or so be sufficient to control the regen on, for example, a screen full of boss pack of frenzytaurs? (will it cover much ground is the question :) )Just curious as to whether its worth the investment. I'd like to use it as a snazzy looking corpse remover for summoning creatures as well. Pretty green.....
But whate'er I be,
Nor I, nor any man that is,
With nothing shall be pleased till he be eased
With being nothing.
William Shakespeare - Richard II