Wallpaper galore!
There are some sweet wallpapers just produced for the happy event. check them out.

http://www.blizzard.com/diablo2/wallpapers.shtml
"if the bible has taught us anything,and it hasn't, is that boys should stick to boy sports and girls shoud stick to girl sports like hot oil wrestling."-homer simpson
Me-"OH MY GOD,OH MY GOD!!!! 1.10 WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO WHAT!!!!!....I know what. Fix my computer."
The two best internet comics in the web, penny-arcade and El Goonish Shive. For you.. Also for you.
I think I will save them all to my computer, compress them, and then make cologe of them and make it my wallpaper. You may download my cologe once I'm done.

(I will post it)
"if the bible has taught us anything,and it hasn't, is that boys should stick to boy sports and girls shoud stick to girl sports like hot oil wrestling."-homer simpson
Me-"OH MY GOD,OH MY GOD!!!! 1.10 WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO WHAT!!!!!....I know what. Fix my computer."
The two best internet comics in the web, penny-arcade and El Goonish Shive. For you.. Also for you.
By the way.. just little off topic here... did you guys ever read the date in the lobby screenshot on AS?

It says THURSDAY OCTOBER 29, 2003. The screenshot was taken on the 22 of October, which was last wendsday. <_<

OK...... no responses..... :(
No responses... You waited one hour. People live all across the world, so some people are sleeping, and most that are awake are playing hookie to play 1.10. :P
Ah, frozen Flayers.

No less than those annoying little buggers deserve.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386