VK issues
Quote:A-HA!. Now that you mention it, I vaguely remember it discussed on the DSF. Your honor, you are the MAN!

BTW, what are you up to these days, Th?

I quit WOW about 4 months ago (for good this time) and not really looking to come back. PVP and PVP warriros are dead and I am played out anyway. I tried Warhammer, and while PVP there really is superior, the rest of the game basically sucks. I quit after 2 months. Looking for something to play until Star Wars The Old Republic or D3 comes out, whichever is first (I bet SWTOR).

Got the idea of VK b/c I remembered that LtBr mentioned to me a while back that he did a 3@30 with a VK Warrior on his break from WOW, which was very very impressive to me. Gonna try to repeat that.

Thanks for the help and thanks for the games we played.... from what seems like ages ago.

Let's see...post WOW I played some LoD until HGL came out, played HGL for a couple of months, quit that and played OBLIVION for a few months until it got repetitive. Now I am back playing HC LoD with the gang at RBD. Interspersed with these games has been a little Classic D with the Immortal Hero variant and some Hellfire and its mods, including the VK Hellfire Mod and The Dark. I always thought VK was the best of the Diablo mods, but by the time I started playing that most had switched to VK ME and by the time I started playing that in earnest Blizzard came out with the 1.08 patch which, among other things, stopped 1.07 mod play on battlenet. Anyway, like you I am just in a holding pattern waiting for the next game (probably D3) to emerge. No temptation here to return to WOW. Look forward to hooking up with you again:)

Messages In This Thread
VK issues - by Ashock - 04-02-2009, 08:51 PM
VK issues - by Thenryb - 04-02-2009, 09:23 PM
VK issues - by Ashock - 04-02-2009, 09:36 PM
VK issues - by Thenryb - 04-03-2009, 03:07 PM
VK issues - by Ashock - 04-03-2009, 06:20 PM
VK issues - by Xiuhcoatl - 04-23-2009, 12:35 PM