Hi i'm new here
Hi I'm new here even though I've been reading many of the post in this forum for a half decent amount of time. After deleting a few of my characters due to unknowingly picking up mega drops I decided to make a variant of my own after reading much of it at RealmsBeyondDiablo and SylvanCliffs.
I'm not sure if this is a variant and if its even original this is sort of a rough draft version and any help with it would be much appreciated. Also please feal free to correct me anywhere You believe or know that I am wrong. And if this is to similar to any variant please point it out and help me fix it to be original. Thanks in advanced :)

And here is The variant (atleast i hope it is)

The Insane-Juju-Man Variant
By: MD_Insane-Juju

Tag: none needed or Insane, Juju, (IJM

Overview-
The Insane-Juju-Man variant is basically a mage with a twisted sense of fun and humor. He will cast armies of firewall on fire immunes and then round em all up into the fire and jump in with them o_O and die with all his items if any.
He will shoot blood stars at witches while they shoot him till he dies, he will run into his own charged bolts, he will cast a firewall and stand on it while baelrogs inferno him.

Rules-
1. He may never accept anything for free unless its half the gold he retains from dying with public gamers gold (what its not easy stealing from dumb@$$es now is it? Every /V00|3 will tell you that its almost impossible getting items from people theEese days.
2. He may receive an item gift each time he accomplishes a Diablo Suicide Death (1 for each difficulty accumulating to a total of 3 item gifts) Note: you only need to accomplish the death once further deaths are for fun/quest requirements
3. He may receive books and elixirs by paying 2x the elixir cost and 1.5x book cost (some exceptions where applicable) and die once for each item received in this manner.
4. When trading he must not only give the requested item but also 1 of his own ears and die two times for regular items and 3 times for uniques (deaths maybe accomplished before or after the trade)
5. All level up points must be put into magic regardless (not to hard considering that your a mage and all) you may not put points anywhere else until you are maxed on magic.
6. No manashield bug exploitation (the bug actually helps you live that is a big nono)
7. (Only on unlegits) When in public games abuse your twisted sense of humor and fun steal their items and sell them scattering the gold on the ground (you may or may not replace their items with the weakest form of it)
8. (Only on unlegits) When in need of gold don’t run around killing monsters for it steal their gold and die in hell (hey its well earned gold still right?)
9. Dying is important follow some of the known favorite pastimes. If you don’t die frequently enough you may be in trouble... go out and kill your self a few times
10. May use any shrine if desired Goat shrines and Cauldrons are not true shrines and may never be used. Sacred, Ornate, Fascinating, and tainted are fake shrines and also may never be used. Creepy, eerie, abandoned, and quiet are also not allowed you must raise your stats by hand. *Enchanted may only be used one Ultimate knowledge quest is complete.
11. Spells may not exceed slvl 10. And every 3 levels you may raise spells 1 level higher. At level one you can learn up to slvl 2.
12. He must have 1.25 magic more then requirement rounded up till he passes the Ultimate Knowledge quest.
13. He may not use weapon other then a staff unless it is a quest requirement
14. No item may have a str requirement unless it is a staff or required for a quest

Item restrictions:
heavens, zodiac, glorious, saintly, awesome, holy, godly, -light, +str, +dex, +life.

You are insane you do not believe in any religion or deity. You are suicidal -light won't help you die it actually prevents it more (who figured). You are the Juju man your power is in magic you need not dex or str. You cannot have more life, again you are suicidal.
*Any unique maybe used upon completing the Unique Quest

Diablo Suicide Death (dsd):
Get to level 16 teleport into Diablo's chamber and fill it with firewalls. And die in it in his horde of monsters. Repeat as wished minimum requirement of 3 times for quest.

Quest-
Note: You must make a game and perform the signature Diablo Suicide Death after each quest to make it valid.

Unique items quest:
To obtain this quest you must first accomplish a Diablo suicide in norm. You must be level 20 or more and have found at least 3 uniques (either in the current game or upon getting their (must not be identified)).

Clear your way to Lazarus’s Room and clearing the entire area before entering. You must then equip a non-magical blade (buy one from griz) and kill Lazarus and the vixens with it (they must remain in the room upon death). The blade must do all the dmg.

Then place each unique upon their place of death (their corpse and light radius should direct you to it properly). After acomplishing this you must then go into dlvl 16 and teleport into Diablo's room without manashield and die.

Leave the game without restarting in town or retrieving the uniques (you may not go back in town to pick up anything on the floor). The game must fully close.

Reward: The satisfaction of killing laz and his cronies with a useless blade. And of course your now allowed to use uniques.

Jewelry quest:
You must find 2 rings and an ammy in the current game without identifying them. Equip them and go into hell (must be able to go into hell with the required level). Teleport to laz's chamber without going to town (you also mustn’t die). If you do you must leave everything.

When you reach Lazarus's Chamber teleport in and die with the rings equipped. And leave the game while the screen is red (best to not have any items equipped aside from the unided jewels).

Then leave the game without restarting in town or retrieving the lost items (you may not go back in town to pick up anything on the floor). The game must fully close.

Reward: The satisfaction of being able to Tele down through hell naked all the way to laz's room without having to retreat back to town and without dying. And of course you can use jewelry now.

Ultimate knowledge quest:

When level 25+ you may attempt this quest. Go into a nightmare game alone and kill both the Butcher and Leoric with nothing but fire wall and stone curse. You must first find or buy at least 2 page 4 books and find (not buy) 3 others.

Leoric may be not be excessively harmed but other spells since he is surrounded by minions and you may accidentally hit him (no using splash spells or area affect spells i.e. CL, charged bolt, flamewave etc.)

Upon killing butcher leave him 1 page 4 book and 1 random find book. Upon killing Leoric leave behind the 3 remaining books 1 being another page 4 book. Teleport as far into hell as you can till u die or run out of mana. You may not use manashield and must be equipped with what ever you used to kill/get to Butcher/Leoric.

Then you must leave the game and let it fully close without going to town getting your items or making an item recovery of the items u lost from that last death.

Reward: Wasting potentially valuable books and items. Just so you can max slvl's.

And here is a list of favorite pastimes:
1. Teleport into Diablo's room and mass cast firewall (die)
2. Masscast firewall and run around in it yelling AAAAAAAHH I'm on fire (die)
3. Masscast bonespirit/bloodstar (die)
4. Join a dueling game and teleport around killing yourself with bloodstar/bonespirit before they can land a hit on you or run around in your own firewall (die)
5. Go into public games steal any item or anything and die with it (you may steal their gold in mass and die with it and use it if your low on gold instead of having to fight for it)(die)
6. You steal all their HUTA (hacked up the @$$) items, sell it for gold and/or die with it (die)
7. If someone wants something from u suicide b4 giving it to them or after if it is urgent (die)
8. Run through the entire level until u find the way down then keep running till level 16 and teleport in Diablo’s room and die (survive the run save the best death till last)(die)

Note: The pastimes aren't rules but they help you understand much of what makes him tick.
~Juju

There is no body only the mind...

I use the best scanner ever! It's called Jarulf's Guide and Common sense! How cool is that?

Classic Warrior Saying:
"Nothing is immune to cold hard steel."

---00---,·"·"·,---00---
--( '.'Wink--`·. .·´--('.' )--
-o(")(")-------(")(")o-
There is but one commandment.
Thou shalt kill.

Messages In This Thread
Hi i'm new here - by The-Insane-Juju-Man - 04-17-2004, 04:31 AM
Hi i'm new here - by Nazgul - 04-17-2004, 03:45 PM
Hi i'm new here - by The-Insane-Juju-Man - 04-17-2004, 06:27 PM
Hi i'm new here - by Nystul - 04-17-2004, 07:13 PM