Anybody else playing Season 1?
I'm playing it, for whatever that's worth. Although I'm less than pleased with the Barb I have. I hope that's just a gear deficiency. After all the buffs I saw Barbs getting, I was hoping they were more than just wannabe Crusaders now. I mean, I like Crusaders, but I also want Barbs to be an effective and different. Running Frenzy, Leap, Rend, Revenge, Whirlwind, and Earthquake. Passives (not yet L70) are Weapon Master, Superstition, and I keep switching back and forth between Berzerker Rage and Ruthless, not fully happy with either. Think I'm going to do Nerves of Steel for the last one, since dying more often than Kenny is my main problem, even on Master.

I find Leap kind of unsatisfying, really. I was using Ground Stomp for the longest time and it had an extra second of stun, but it won't break Jailer, which I see constantly. Whirlwind is for damage/escaping being surrounded, Rend and Revenge for healing, Quake for the usual mass freeze. I'm not sure if my gear is weak, or if I need more CDR to Leap/Quake more often, or more armour, or my playstyle is just off, but I don't feel like it's working and this is the only class I never got to 70 due to frustration. I don't damage like Wizard/DH, I don't have the WD curses/pets, I can't tank or heal as well as a Crusader or Monk.

The fact that I'm not finding any crafting recipes except for WD makes me think I'm being told to give up, but I don't want to.
Finally satisfied that this, in fact, a game in the Diablo series.

Messages In This Thread
Anybody else playing Season 1? - by Aahzmadius - 09-02-2014, 03:28 PM
RE: Anybody else playing Season 1? - by mommie - 09-02-2014, 06:00 PM
RE: Anybody else playing Season 1? - by ViralSpiral - 09-02-2014, 06:00 PM
RE: Anybody else playing Season 1? - by Frag - 09-02-2014, 11:00 PM