The Auction House III: Evil is Back
(06-01-2012, 07:43 PM)Ashock Wrote: So basically, once those ppl who are going slower get to Hell+, they will see the game for what it really is. I am also sure that there of course will be ppl that actually like this game even when they get to those levels.

I bet they will not be either Barbs or Monks, though.

I have ~91 hours on my monk (167 hours total played across five characters). A lot of that is just idling on that particular character as it did not take me 91 actual hours of game time to get to Inferno (although I'm only halfway through act I), and I still like the game so far.

I know act II is a game changer, so I may change my mind then if Blizzard doesn't rebalance Inferno a bit before I get there. I suspect that is highly unlikely, barring an unforeseen patch released on a Saturday, so I may hate Inferno a lot tomorrow. That is, I don't completely disagree with you, but my experience going into Inferno wasn't all that bad on my monk. I occasionally run into packs I have no chance to defeat, but the other packs are not much harder than they were in Hell.

I will not deny the game has flaws - bosses and champions in inferno are problems, as is the item system. But I do not believe Blizzard will leave it in that state, and they have a history of actively developing their games after launch.

Messages In This Thread
The Auction House III: Evil is Back - by Bolty - 05-29-2012, 02:29 PM
RE: The Auction House III: Evil is Back - by TPJ - 05-29-2012, 03:11 PM
RE: The Auction House III: Evil is Back - by Frag - 05-29-2012, 10:55 PM
RE: The Auction House III: Evil is Back - by Frag - 06-01-2012, 01:38 AM
RE: The Auction House III: Evil is Back - by Frag - 06-02-2012, 01:38 AM
RE: The Auction House III: Evil is Back - by Frag - 06-02-2012, 02:54 PM
RE: The Auction House III: Evil is Back - by BellaStrega - 06-02-2012, 02:56 PM