The Auction House III: Evil is Back
(06-01-2012, 09:04 PM)Mavfin Wrote:
(06-01-2012, 07:43 PM)Ashock Wrote: As far as it being subjective, that is definately true, however I believe that from what I've read and experienced, most people who are playing on at least Hell difficulty (and hopefully Inferno), agree with me, more or less and those who are not there yet as far as how far in the game they are, do not qualify as having relevant opinions.
So basically, once those ppl who are going slower get to Hell+, they will see the game for what it really is. I am also sure that there of course will be ppl that actually like this game even when they get to those levels.

Sources, please, for the bold part. I want numbers for this 'majority'. Otherwise, you're just spouting official forums tripe, which carries little weight here.

It's ok. In a few weeks you will gain a few pounds yourself. Seriously, trying to argue this point with those who are still in Norm or Nite is like trying to explain the superiority of the color red to orange with someone who was born blind. So, I'm done with this.

I only replied to your post b/c you decided to attack me on my views of Blizzard, where all I was doing in that post was replying to a snide remark.

ps. D3 - most dissapointing game in my 20 years of gaming. Not, the worst, just most dissapointing. Yep, that's my own opinion.

Messages In This Thread
The Auction House III: Evil is Back - by Bolty - 05-29-2012, 02:29 PM
RE: The Auction House III: Evil is Back - by TPJ - 05-29-2012, 03:11 PM
RE: The Auction House III: Evil is Back - by Frag - 05-29-2012, 10:55 PM
RE: The Auction House III: Evil is Back - by Frag - 06-01-2012, 01:38 AM
RE: The Auction House III: Evil is Back - by Frag - 06-02-2012, 01:38 AM
RE: The Auction House III: Evil is Back - by Frag - 06-02-2012, 02:54 PM
RE: The Auction House III: Evil is Back - by Ashock - 06-01-2012, 09:31 PM