The Auction House III: Evil is Back
(06-01-2012, 06:36 PM)Mavfin Wrote:
(06-01-2012, 06:01 PM)Ashock Wrote: Please.

The sarcasm in your post referred to the fact that I and others who think similarly as me about this huge dissapointment of a game, see a Blizzard conspiracy everywhere.

See in my country, we call out bullshit when we see it. Well, maybe it's just me.

Please. I haven't seen you say a good thing about a Blizzard anything in a few years. If the game's already a fail in your eyes in the first three weekes, that's fine, you're entitled to your opinion. You don't need to spend all your time trying to convince the rest of us that you're 'right' and that the game is 'broken'.

It's all very subjective. I've seen a lot of lists of "What's wrong with D3", and to me, many of those 'flaws' are just the things that make D3...Diablo *3*, not Diablo 2 ginned up in a shiny new wrapper. Much of what you call 'broken' I'm fine with.

I'm not saying I'm 'right' but please don't confuse your opinion with fact.

Maybe you've not seen me say anything good about Blizzard because I usually do not post in the gaming part of the LL and have not really done so since the early days of D2 on the original LL. You know, the time when we were actually excited about a new Diablo game after a month or two.

As far as it being subjective, that is definately true, however I believe that from what I've read and experienced, most people who are playing on at least Hell difficulty (and hopefully Inferno), agree with me, more or less and those who are not there yet as far as how far in the game they are, do not qualify as having relevant opinions.
So basically, once those ppl who are going slower get to Hell+, they will see the game for what it really is. I am also sure that there of course will be ppl that actually like this game even when they get to those levels.

I bet they will not be either Barbs or Monks, though.

As far as the post you were referring to here, I was simply replying to a patronizing response.

Messages In This Thread
The Auction House III: Evil is Back - by Bolty - 05-29-2012, 02:29 PM
RE: The Auction House III: Evil is Back - by TPJ - 05-29-2012, 03:11 PM
RE: The Auction House III: Evil is Back - by Frag - 05-29-2012, 10:55 PM
RE: The Auction House III: Evil is Back - by Frag - 06-01-2012, 01:38 AM
RE: The Auction House III: Evil is Back - by Frag - 06-02-2012, 01:38 AM
RE: The Auction House III: Evil is Back - by Frag - 06-02-2012, 02:54 PM
RE: The Auction House III: Evil is Back - by Ashock - 06-01-2012, 07:43 PM