Minion-based soloing builds are useless in Hell difficulty
I was just a hair from giving up on Zombie Dogs, but I've come up with a few more things to try. First up will probably be a shield if I can find a decent one. See if wearing more armor makes them stay alive any better.

After that I'm interested in trying out Fierce Loyalty and seeing if it is strictly regen that they get or if things like Spirit Barrage/Phlebotomize give them life as well. Steal or Life on Hit might be worth checking too.

I'm also curious about a Blood Ritual/Fierce Loyalty combination, but since I'm hardcore I'm thinking I am not going to attempt that one. Spirit Vessel and Jungle Fortitude are just too good to pass up. A softcore build with Jungle Fortitude, Blood Ritual, and Fierce Loyalty could be interesting though. Especially after figuring out how armor and life gains affect things.

Figured I'd post all these thoughts in case others had already tried them and had info to give on them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Minion-based soloing builds are useless in Hell difficulty - by swirly - 05-26-2012, 11:08 AM