Minion-based soloing builds are useless in Hell difficulty
(05-26-2012, 03:13 AM)DeeBye Wrote: So right now my Zombie Dogs are in a kennel, waiting patiently for a patch to increase their survivability.

I'm starting to debate that myself. I'm in Act 1 Hell up to around the spider queen and I'm starting to debate if I even notice them anymore. I've also switched out my build a lot. Currently running with this. I'm liking the Fire Pit rune for Firebomb, though I know GG prefers Roll the Bones. I'm feeling like AOE or Single target, just throwing Fire Pits is fine. So using one dps skill and a bunch of cooldowns. I'm considering swapping out Zombie Dogs for Soul Harvest or Hex, but haven't quite worked myself up to it. I keep telling myself that maybe I'll find some gear that will up my damage enough to make them leech enough to live.

I'm also semi-considering keeping an eye out for regen gear and seeing how Feirce Loyalty works out. That is very dependent on drops though so may never happen.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Minion-based soloing builds are useless in Hell difficulty - by swirly - 05-26-2012, 06:41 AM