Minion-based soloing builds are useless in Hell difficulty
(05-24-2012, 07:05 AM)swirly Wrote: Have you tried leeching beasts yet? I think currently I'm placing my hopes on them. I need to gain 3 more levels before they even become available to me though.

I tried using every skill available to make Zombie Digs useful in Hell Difficulty. I sort of made it through Act 1, but Act II slammed the door on it. I had Leeching Beasts, Jungle Fortitude, Zombie Handler, Bad Medicine, Stinky Garg, and Plague of Toads all working for as much help as I could give them to stay alive. It just does not work.

I've ditched the dogs and went with a low-mana spam build like this. Hex is a much better CC skill, and Splinters with Pierce the Veil is the best single-target spammable skill. I went back to my original Spirit Walk + Soul Harvest opener, and my survivability increased a lot because I'm able to kill a whole lot faster in a short amount of time right off the bat. I'm not 100% happy with my choice of Firebomb-Flash Fire as my spammable AoE so I'm going to try out a few others. I might even just put Wall of Zombies or Grasp in that slot and just rely on Splinters for damage.

So right now my Zombie Dogs are in a kennel, waiting patiently for a patch to increase their survivability.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Minion-based soloing builds are useless in Hell difficulty - by DeeBye - 05-26-2012, 03:13 AM