Let us compile a list of D3 annoyances.
(06-01-2012, 08:20 PM)RiotInferno Wrote:
(06-01-2012, 07:17 PM)Pesmerga Wrote:
(06-01-2012, 05:30 PM)WimpySmurf Wrote: Not having infinite range on inspect.

When I'm in a group and looking to see if I should vendor/melt something it'd be nice if I could just check my buddies gear to see if they could use it rather then linking/dropping it and asking them.

-WimpySmurf

You know, that's something I could get behind. I know when playing with Quark or Tal, we usually have a constant back and forth over what items might be useful for the other character. This would certainly alleviate that.

If you're close enough to them, you can right-click on their character image (top-left of screen) and choose "inspect". That'll show you their gear.

Yes I know, but if they get far enough away from you the inspection window closes (I think both in town distance and definitely if they WP/TP).

Sometimes they're still out there fighting away while I run to town to vendor, and I'd like to inspect what they've got on to know if I should even both them with the question of "Hey pal would you want this?"

So I'd like to see the inspect feature always work regardless of where the other person is.

-WimpySmurf

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let us compile a list of D3 annoyances. - by WimpySmurf - 06-01-2012, 08:32 PM