Let us compile a list of D3 annoyances.
(05-22-2012, 05:04 AM)MongoJerry Wrote: I simply do not want to play a self-imposed hardcore mode with people in my party who are dying and resurrecting each other as if it's nothing. Having a separate hardcore community allows hardcore players to meet up and play together, and that's a good thing.

As far as the evangelism for hardcore mode goes, I don't think that hardcore players are better than softcore players, but I do find the game experience more rich and intense when I play it. In addition, I find that the hardcore community is closer, bonds more, helps each other out more, and tends to play a more close-knit kind of game even when all of the group started off as strangers in a pug game. I think that this is an experience that would appeal to fellow Lukers, and I highly recommend everyone trying it out.
I'm not dis'n hardcore, so much as pointing out that you CAN be disciplined if you choose to be -- and if you are playing with "friends" then you should be able to agree to follow the same "rules" for your flavor of the game. But, for me, being that I'm more casual, I'd rather not toss out a char and whatever remains of my sanity whenever I mess up or hit a lag spike.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let us compile a list of D3 annoyances. - by kandrathe - 05-22-2012, 05:49 AM