Let us compile a list of D3 annoyances.
(05-20-2012, 02:10 PM)NuurAbSaal Wrote: Also seconding the request for a way to display follower gear on mouseover of an item.
--
Increased range on shrine sharing in multiplayer. One screen away and missing the buff? Boo!

Agree with both of these. The shrine range should really be a no-brainer. The only reason for this I can think of is to avoid the situation where everyone collects shrines while one person is parked at a boss entrance, then all teleport to join them with multiple active shrines.

The UI menu should have a checkbox to enable offhand AND follower item comparison all on the same screen. Titan Quest did this right many years ago. Again, I can see Blizzard's side, as the current model keeps things simple, and the offhand modifier also allows the "equip" button to swap offhand items rather than primary.

It's obvious they put a lot of thought into the interface. I'd just love to see some additional "expert user" options.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let us compile a list of D3 annoyances. - by zParticle - 05-21-2012, 03:49 PM