Let us compile a list of D3 annoyances.
--
Not really an annoyance, but a "Shared gold pickup" option for multiplayer would be nice. Lots of running back and forth picking up gold that popped out of scenery stuff. I'm not sure if this would even be possible with the way drops are handled in multiplayer (which, incidentally, is awesome).

--
One more vote for a "silent mode" for followers. I thoroughly enjoyed the playful banter and the back-and-forth exchanges between my followers in town or the scoundrel and Leah in Act 1. For the first time. I could do without it when I get to Nightmare.

--
Also seconding the request for a way to display follower gear on mouseover of an item.

--
Chat channels!

--
A mail system! Would be brilliant if you could mail items to your friends. Not going to happen.

--
Increased range on shrine sharing in multiplayer. One screen away and missing the buff? Boo!

take care
Tarabulus

P.S.: Also, stable servers. Trololol...
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let us compile a list of D3 annoyances. - by NuurAbSaal - 05-20-2012, 02:10 PM