Let us compile a list of D3 annoyances.
(05-20-2012, 11:31 AM)Quark Wrote:
(05-20-2012, 04:30 AM)MongoJerry Wrote: It's where the game is really at anyway.

You keep making points like this, and it's weakening every post you make. The game is where people are having fun, no matter how they come to it. Show how you're having fun, don't deride other people for their experiences.

What Quark said. Your posts are great up to that point, MJ. I understand the motivation for people to play hardcore, but I don't share it, therefore I play softcore and I just try not to die, but, if I'm reckless and get splattered, it's still fun and I learn. However, I don't put down other people for wanting to play hardcore. I hope you enjoy it a lot. I know Frag does and I like to see my friends have fun.Big Grin

It's just like PvP vs PvE in WoW. I don't care for MMO PvP. Doesn't mean I think less of anyone here for enjoying it. Just not my thing, but, don't deride me because I don't participate.

While we're talking about this, I'll note that, as Jester said someplace else, this isn't WoW, we're not raiding, so we don't have to be cookie-cutter optimal all the time. So, we can now play variants, particularly if we're playing solo, or with teams of friends who know what we're doing, or are participating in same.

Edit: Sometimes it's hard to get over seven years of WoW/MMO raiding habits when it comes to talent builds and stats, so let's keep that in mind.
--Mav

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let us compile a list of D3 annoyances. - by Mavfin - 05-20-2012, 11:55 AM