Back to Rogue :) Anybody have an opinion about Snobs and Lightning Walls?
(08-15-2011, 05:01 PM)lyyn Wrote: Never tried it in a 360 deg manner. I am WAY to chicken for that Wink

I tend towards being efficient, and by that I mean what can I do to be more efficiently lazy. And for me at least, the close tile cardinal method suits me to a T. Mostly because I'm fairly lazy and I don't like moving the cursor around too much.

Since this is HF however, there is one bow that throws a curveball to my preferred method. The Gnatsting. I found with that bow I usually find my cursor to be moving near the edge of the screen, vs close to the character sprite.

Fired with the cursor close to the character IIRC produces a wide but near useless spread. With the cursor further away the bow produces a tighter grouping.

So on one hand, I have to be less lazy if I'm using Gnatsting, and that's bad.

But on the other, Gnatsting + high enough Rogue clvl = Arrow Shotgun of Awesomeness.

Quote: don't tell me I actually made that mistake somewhere *blushes*

Nah. You spelled it correctly which is why I'm reminded of that common mistake. Golf clap for blush and rouge pun though.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Back to Rogue :) Anybody have an opinion about Snobs and Lightning Walls? - by Hammerskjold - 08-15-2011, 05:44 PM