Back to Rogue :) Anybody have an opinion about Snobs and Lightning Walls?
(08-15-2011, 03:01 PM)--Pete Wrote: Hi,

If you really aren't letting go of the shift key, then it sounds like a hardware (keyboard) problem to me. However, you might try playing without the shift key and practice selecting your targets. Fellow players, especially warriors, will appreciate not having to find a Butt Plate of Absorption.

--Pete

Yes, it seems so. I got the same problem with wireless keyboard. First I thought that it loses signal, but checked that there is a rule:

If the key is pressed for more (you can have other time cap for your keyboard) than 20 seconds, and no other signal from keyboard (not mouse) is transmitted (like pressing another key), the signal is stopped transmitting.

You can check, if you got that by simple example like: run notepad then press and hold some key i.e. "a" and wait for 20 seconds or more. When "a" character is stopped typing, then you are no lucky with your keyboard manufacturer.

I didn't find a remedy for that, and probably there isn’t. If you got the same problem as I, change keyboard or be very careful and remember to hold off a shift and press it again before 20 seconds elapse.

Another possibility is that you just losing signal (if wireless)... try then switch to new battery or put your radio receiver closer, even several centimeters closer could help.

(08-14-2011, 04:45 PM)lynn Wrote: Also gave me the opportunity to see some effects I didn't know before, such as Flambeau and Sparking Mail cancel each other out.. huh.. who knew. Had to make a pretty harrowing escape before I figured that one out

damn, I need to check that Hellfire stuff someday!

(08-14-2011, 04:45 PM)lynn Wrote: But here is the best part – aside from getting sweet revenge on Deathspit – a Helm of Spirits(!) from a garden variety Overlord, on Normal lvl 6. I thought that wasn't possible!

I always though that too, are you 100% sure, it was normal?

(08-15-2011, 03:19 PM)lyyn Wrote: No shift key: won't that slow down my firing rate?
Why it should do so? In vanilla D1 it won't then probably HF shall be no exception?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Back to Rogue :) Anybody have an opinion about Snobs and Lightning Walls? - by Galbraith - 08-15-2011, 03:51 PM