Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop
Wow!
Just a preliminary thing- Is this the thread with the most replies? It seems like the largest one I've seen!

Anyway,
I think Blizzard made the Sorceress masteries kind of strange. First, it says in some guides that LM (lightning mastery) reduces the mana cost, while in the actual game, it increases damage.
Also, CM (cold mastery) is said to reduce enemies resistance to cold, but doesn't affect anybody in duels (I think).

The Guided Arrow skill of the zon should be reduced in power and capacity, due to the large amounts of people who hate my friend when he goes to "palapk#" games with his amazon. I suppose a number of things need to be fixed with the patch, but with Blizzard's "Judgement Day", I'm pretty sure that they'll solve most of the problems. :D
Black Lightning:
- Hell's thunder
- It'll strike anywhere
- It'll come down any time
- It'll hit ANYTHING...
(Run for the hills!Wink

Messages In This Thread
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Roderigo - 04-05-2003, 11:34 PM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Thoreandan - 04-06-2003, 04:15 PM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by BlackLightning - 04-11-2003, 12:49 AM