Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop
Quote:Though, if we're going to talk bug abuse, we might as well bring up Fireball from D1.  I think we're ALL guilty of that, as truly only Sirian and a few other core variant players would use anything else for their main fire spell.

Uh, do you refer to splash damage as a bug? The formula that gave amazing damage? Or to its overpoweredness?

Some of us were dyed in the wool Guardian and Firewall addicts in Diablo I. :) I loved my little pet dragons! :D OK, so I'm weird.

And I never played a char who did not at one point use Stone Curse to make sure the Knights Baked quickly in the Firewalls . . . Fireball actually did not get all that much play from me, although it was fun for the occasionaly blowing off of steam. CL the same. Used it now and again, but had other spells I preferred to employ.
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete

Messages In This Thread
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Roderigo - 04-05-2003, 11:34 PM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Thoreandan - 04-06-2003, 04:15 PM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Occhidiangela - 04-09-2003, 10:33 PM