Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop
Occhi: Insofar as Amazon Basiners and their loud protestations go: those who protest the loudest have, IMO, the most to hide.
Bolty: Wait; by that logic, aren't I one of the worst cheaters in the world? D'oh!

Actually, no, I was implying that those who cheated and got their accounts deleted would protest their innocence the loudest since they are members of a generally legit community. My inference, perhaps incorrect, would be that they would try to use volume to overcome truth.

You, on the other hand, are a dyed-in-the-wool non-cheater from day one, and might I point out have not been protesting your account loss (which I suspect there wasn't a case of). Furthermore, your protestations against cheating are not the same as 'their protestations of innocence' which is how I was using 'protestation' in that sentence in my own, overcaffeinated, roguish way. You know, like when I was the Rogue at Atma's Tavern, and some Warrior would put on a move and I would say

"What kind of a girl do you think I am?"

At which point, Percy or Mirajj might be heard to utter "Methinks the young lady doth protest too much!" :o

And now that you inquire, the Rogue with Lightning Hose has frequently died to D-Hell's breath and fire while trying to shock him into Righteousness. Poor Isolde, lying there on the ground, skin charred to a crisp, and then Sir Tri-Stan has to attack in immediate Vengeance mode, since his dear little Isolde has died, and he usually gets toasted in the process, as the two handed weapon leaves little shield and res protection! The continuing tragedy of a variant scum, how sad.

Hey, Bolty, I did not see your eyes tearing up! What are you, some Heartless Fansite Host? :D

*ducks the swipe of Werebear paw*
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete

Messages In This Thread
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Roderigo - 04-05-2003, 11:34 PM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Thoreandan - 04-06-2003, 04:15 PM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Occhidiangela - 04-09-2003, 10:12 PM