Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop
Also, regarding the "gee ..." sentence you posted above....I do not think you know enough about me to make this presumption. Nor do I use this reasoning to demonstrate why my "legit" friends may or may not have lost their accounts. Don't forget, I have ALL my accounts, I have little to rationalize. As I think about it I realize I have very few "friends" on b-net at this point, most of the people that lost accounts that I know I care very little about.

My disagreement with Blizzard's methodology on ther handling of this matter stems from zero personal grudge.

"I think I have the right to assume that those who post here respect the rules, or they get out. Bolty has been extremely explicit about this."

You can assume this if you like, but I know 100% that it is not accurate, without a doubt. I could name posters, though I won't.

I will however take a look at 'Knots', and I appreciate the recommendation.

Regards.

Messages In This Thread
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Roderigo - 04-05-2003, 11:34 PM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Thoreandan - 04-06-2003, 04:15 PM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Grumpy - 04-09-2003, 05:51 PM