Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop
Grumpy,Apr 8 2003, 03:12 PM Wrote:Anyway, the only reason I have played for so long is because of PvP and the people I have met dueling.  Frankly, I never could understand people that found 3 years of joy in PvM against a silly AI.  It just bores me....
So......if I have this correctly, you have been addicted for two years and played all of one character class with basically the same gear for all that time. But you are not bored......because you are competitive. :blink: And the rest of us who have tried many character classes/styles/equipment choices are just not challenging ourselves because ...... the monster AI is 'silly'.

Uh huh :rolleyes:

Further:

Quote:I have used MH before. So I'm a hella bad cheater I guess. My accounts were not deleted. I don't think you should assume that everyone who posts here is a saint regarding cheating etc...my guess is a few of them are just quiet....

I think I have the right to assume that those who post here respect the rules, or they get out. Bolty has been extremely explicit about this.

I think that you have a classic case of the 'gee.....I used it and I am a legit kinda guy, so the rest of them MUST be doing the same' rationalization game.

When you get into the study materials you requested in your post at the Lounge, tack on a read through R.D. Laing's 'Knots'. It is a short read and it illuminates that sort of thinking rather well.
And you may call it righteousness
When civility survives,
But I've had dinner with the Devil and
I know nice from right.

From Dinner with the Devil, by Big Rude Jake

Messages In This Thread
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Roderigo - 04-05-2003, 11:34 PM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Thoreandan - 04-06-2003, 04:15 PM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by ShadowHM - 04-08-2003, 09:47 PM