Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop
Quote:I find it extremely difficult to believe the stories coming out of Blizzard.

I also believe that blizzard employess personally profited from hacks, cheats, dupes.

I have about ZERO respect for what I have seen from Blizzard over the past 3 years. I will exercize my only right as a consumer: I will not spend any additional money to enjoy their products. I will encourage those I know to do the same.

So show us why Blizzard is lying. Show us why Isolde is misinforming us. Show us how while you're at it. And, by the way: Diablo 2 was released 6/29/2000. If you had no respect for Blizzard over the past three years, I doubt you would have gotten passed level 10 in D2. That's the exact attitude I'm talking about. "Blizzard sucks, Blizzard lies, this is horrible. Lemme play some more!"

Quote:I know too many people who cheated like crazy and still have accounts, and too many others who cheated NOT AT ALL, and have no account left.

Again, burden of proof.

Quote:I do not trust that this happened the way Blizzard is explaining it did.

Also, regardless of how nice Isolde is, do you think he is posting all this here without the knowledge and consent of Blizzard? I find it highly unlikely. I know my company has something call a PUBLIC RELATIONS DEPARTMENT.
I think this was handled pretty well up above ...
Oh yeah, once again, burden of proof.

And yes, I believe you are being quite rude. Every post of yours has been "Blizzard's Wrong, Blizzard's Wrong!" and I have yet to see you read/respond to an argument against that. Not only that, you're calling Isolde being here nothing more than a publicity stunt. Last time I check, dii.net would be a better place for that <_<
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!

Messages In This Thread
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Roderigo - 04-05-2003, 11:34 PM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Thoreandan - 04-06-2003, 04:15 PM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Quark - 04-08-2003, 07:08 PM