Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop
Quark,Apr 7 2003, 07:03 PM Wrote:Maybe you should stop living up to your name so much ...

I personally don't care if you have doubts.  Have them, criticize Blizzard, whatever.  But you're forgetting one key phrase: Burden of Proof.  In this scenario, it is not Blizzard's job to show that they have cleanly eradicated cheaters with 100% not being mistakes.  The burden of proof is on those who were banned and say it was not their fault.

Until I see a legitimate claim from one of them, I see no reason to go harping on Blizzard and one guy who just happens to be nice enough to give us some inside information.  Don't go ruining a good thing.
What a funny statement....

You "personally don't care if I have doubts"...well well...I Personally don't care if you care if I have doubts so....sew buttons on your underwear....lmao.

I don't have to prove anything sir. I have MY accounts, I had some great duels last night. I can however disagree with what happened and the way it happened.

What "good thing" did I ruin? I don't think I scared Isolde off, nor do I think I was particularly rude.

FYI, you sound just as Grumpy as me:)

Messages In This Thread
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Roderigo - 04-05-2003, 11:34 PM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Thoreandan - 04-06-2003, 04:15 PM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Grumpy - 04-08-2003, 04:31 PM