Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop
As I spend more time in NYC I become a weather whiner...like they all are here. I grew up in Chicago and MN. The only reason 4 inches was mentioned was because two weekends ago I ate breakfast at a nice French Cafe in shorts in 60 degree sunny weather....so walking last night in howling wind with snow whipping in my face was a tad annoying...

Come to think of it, I think I might have been in Boston for that storm, I lived there twice in the late 90's. Once in Ipswich and once in lovely Slummerville:)

CD-cracks...who knows. I don't. I don't use one. My CD just sits in my crappy 366 CP and spins as screens load...

As for the B-net debate. Why wait until the game is ruined then ban everyone...I just don't get the logic. Why wait so long for 1.10? Seems they just didn't care, this is a generic bandaid for a gushing wound IMHO. Whatever, its a lot easier to sit here and complain than to fix the problem, when in reality I have no idea what it takes to maintain the servers, stop hackers, write 1.10 or anything else.

Messages In This Thread
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Roderigo - 04-05-2003, 11:34 PM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Thoreandan - 04-06-2003, 04:15 PM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Grumpy - 04-08-2003, 04:23 PM