Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop
ShadowHM,Apr 8 2003, 03:49 AM Wrote:
Grumpy,Apr 7 2003, 12:54 PM Wrote:I play PvP exclusively, without hacks or cheats or bugged equipment. 
I don't understand how that is possible.

I thought you didn't get exp from killing other players. I suppose you could rush each character to your optimal dueling level, but where do you get the gear for them?

I do understand that this may be the tedious prelude to the 'real game' of PvP, but I cannot see how you can say you play PvP exclusively.

(And, IMO, for what it is worth, the 'without hacks or cheats or bugged equipment' part should go without saying if you are posting here.)
I rush charachters to the optimal level then never do anything besides duel. No MF, no Iron Man no nothin'. Private cow runs, leveling very fast. Exp shrines don't wear out before the level is clear and we are off to the next game.

I have always dueled privately AND publicly. Public has not been possible for a while. I consider myself above average with a necro, but I can't handle everything that has popped up in public dueling games.

So yes, I guess I PvM against cows to get to my level then stop.

My gear, I have played a long time, almost exclusively with Necs. I have been builing them for 2 years. They are dressed nicely. I have also been given many things, includeing 2-3 friends who quit and left me their accounts...then I trade what they have for necro charms etc...

I have used MH before. So I'm a hella bad cheater I guess. My accounts were not deleted. I don't think you should assume that everyone who posts here is a saint regarding cheating etc...my guess is a few of them are just quiet....

Roland: Point taken. I'm not offened whatsoever. I can't know who actually did what either. You are correct. To me the data I'm looking regarding this whole event "smells funny"...something does not seem right....

You do not have to be in the PR department to act in the best interests of your company. I in no way intended to insult Isolde, who has been very nice and very informative. But, I will stick with my original comments, I gather his superiors know about this lengthy discussion.

Peace and Love. 4 inches of snow in April is cruel...

Messages In This Thread
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Roderigo - 04-05-2003, 11:34 PM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Thoreandan - 04-06-2003, 04:15 PM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Grumpy - 04-08-2003, 02:06 PM