Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop
ShadowHM,Apr 5 2003, 04:35 PM Wrote:And that fee cost just about the price of a case of beer. 

I rather suspect that you got a longer entertainment value out of the game than you did from the box of beer.

So you had higher expectations?  You want more?

So do my kids......from everything.

I am tired of seeing continual bashing go on.  I still enjoy this game.  I don't give a damn about how many cheaters there are or what they have done.  Count the blessings instead of the sins.

If'n you want more, go pay to play something that delivers more.  Or go buy a box of beer.  :rolleyes:

And now that I have that out of my system.........

Great day to ya!
I play PvP exclusively, without hacks or cheats or bugged equipment.

This arena was heavily effected by dupes and cheats.

I know too many people who cheated like crazy and still have accounts, and too many others who cheated NOT AT ALL, and have no account left.

I do not trust that this happened the way Blizzard is explaining it did.

Also, regardless of how nice Isolde is, do you think he is posting all this here without the knowledge and consent of Blizzard? I find it highly unlikely. I know my company has something call a PUBLIC RELATIONS DEPARTMENT.

Messages In This Thread
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Roderigo - 04-05-2003, 11:34 PM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Thoreandan - 04-06-2003, 04:15 PM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Grumpy - 04-07-2003, 06:03 PM