Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop
Quote:Bad games are bad games, but I'm finding that the bad games of today are far better than the bad games of 10 years ago.

Mayhap so. But I'm finding that bad games are more and more common these days. Is a boatload of glorified crap any better than a handful of utter crap?

I don't demand perfection from all games, but when the industry as a whole seems to be on a downward spiral, it's cause for a bit of alarm, don't you think? The more we except crap, the more it's going to be given to us. And, the more the industry is going to push the envelope to see just how low they can go before we call them on it and write them off completely. There will always be gems, but with more and more companies (and games) coming out, 6 gems a year is ALOT more scarce than it used to be.

This, of course, is speaking nothing about Blizzard. Yet, anyway. I have hope, and faith, and a good gut feeling. But there's alot of years between now and future releases. Alot could change. I don't think it will, at least not anytime soon, but it's still a possibility.

For now, I'll just be content that there's still at least one good company out there. And, hope they stick around. :) For all my complaints about Blizzard and their games, it's almost entirely revolving around D2 in some way. And, no matter how much I complain, and bash, I never forget the GOOD things D2 has. Ever.
Roland *The Gunslinger*

Messages In This Thread
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Roderigo - 04-05-2003, 11:34 PM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Thoreandan - 04-06-2003, 04:15 PM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Roland - 04-07-2003, 03:46 AM