Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop
Although I didn't quite see what you really meant (obvious, but it still slipped by me somehow). 'Twas more a comment on the general response I've seen (both here, and other boards) whenever a Blizzard employee pops up. You know, the "Oh, the only reason they're here is to kiss our ass so we buy their stuff and stop trashing them" kinda deal. I've been seeing it alot since I started beta testing, although it was still common enough beforehand.

Whenever someone important shows up, a group of people will always attribute it to them trying to be all cushy-cushy so they can boost sales a bit. Just the way of the world, unfortunately. So sad when a person's honest efforts to keep ties to a community get jaded and trashed because of some doofus with his cynical head up his arse.

But, of course, YOU'RE not one of those people. ;) And I knew that. :D
Roland *The Gunslinger*

Messages In This Thread
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Roland - 04-05-2003, 04:44 AM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Roderigo - 04-05-2003, 11:34 PM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Thoreandan - 04-06-2003, 04:15 PM