Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop
"The actions Blizzard have taken here to deter cheating are nothing short of tremendous. "

This is laughable.

Over a year for 1.10, hacks and cheats everywhere. Minimal response to cheats, hacks, dupes, bugged equipment etc. They did nothing for 1 1/2 years, they waited until the game was nearly completely ruined, then did a clean sweep.

I have all my accounts. I hold no personal grudge.

I think of this action as too little too late. The game is dead. Many many good people long quit because the game had become unplayable.

I find it extremely difficult to believe the stories coming out of Blizzard.

I also believe that blizzard employess personally profited from hacks, cheats, dupes.

I have about ZERO respect for what I have seen from Blizzard over the past 3 years. I will exercize my only right as a consumer: I will not spend any additional money to enjoy their products. I will encourage those I know to do the same.

Messages In This Thread
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Grumpy - 04-04-2003, 09:16 PM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Roderigo - 04-05-2003, 11:34 PM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Thoreandan - 04-06-2003, 04:15 PM