Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop
I've had plenty of dealings with ol' GF, and he can be alright alot of the times. I don't particularly care for his attitude, which sadly is a reflection of at least part of his personality, but I don't think he's a bad guy. He's just a little too rough around the edges for my taste: fires off at the mouth without taking too much consideration into the consequences of it, you know?

*chuckles* He strikes me as the type to be the first in line at a bar fight. ;) All kidding aside though, I just like ribbing GF. I don't think he's a saint, and I do have minor issue with his actions sometimes, but it's truly a non-issue. Besides, he doesn't care what I say. ;) Why should he?

And, in defense of him, if you had to deal with the amount of crud he does on a daily basis, you'd be a little on edge too. ;) Self-control or not, I know I'd WANT to say some of the things he does. ;) Just my personal belief that it's better to hold your tongue. But, like I said, that doesn't make GF bad. Not at all. Just not someone I'd want to cross, if only for saving myself the headache of having to listen to him. ;)

Alright, I got to stop joking. :) Blizzard's gonna hound my arse and beat me to death if I don't. :D
Roland *The Gunslinger*

Messages In This Thread
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Roland - 04-04-2003, 01:16 PM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Roderigo - 04-05-2003, 11:34 PM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Thoreandan - 04-06-2003, 04:15 PM