Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop
HunkyDory,Apr 4 2003, 06:08 AM Wrote:If both Roland AND Jarulf vouch for him I believe them.

I do not know about him being a nice guy or not but I do believe now he is a Blizzard employee

Regards, Hunky
Everything Geoff Frazier IS, Isolde ISN'T. ;) (No offense GF! ;))

Seriously though, like Jarulf said, Isolde IS a super nice guy. I'm no ass kisser, but I will tell it how it is. Isolde's just one of those guys you like from the moment you meet him. Know the kind I'm talking about? Just one of them people who's always good to be around, and always a good guy.

'Course, whether you believe that or not is totally up to you. I'm just speaking from personal experience. But, hell, if someone at Blizzard gave you their personal copy of the D2C Closed Beta CD, wouldn't you consider them to be a pretty cool guy? ;) (And no, that's NOT the reason I say he's a nice guy. Or, at least, not the ONLY reason. :))
Roland *The Gunslinger*

Messages In This Thread
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Roland - 04-04-2003, 12:27 PM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Roderigo - 04-05-2003, 11:34 PM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Thoreandan - 04-06-2003, 04:15 PM