Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop
Isolde,Apr 4 2003, 03:34 AM Wrote:But I think there's plenty of people who can vouch for me.  Say Roland who happens to be posting right now, since I was the one that got him the D2C beta oh sometime in the dawn of history ;)
DUDE! I was JUST talking about you to someone on the Lounge today! My exact words: "God bless _______." The words I DIDN'T say were: "I think I still have that beta CD somewhere, with the original packing it came shipped in." And I do. Somewhere.

Jesus man, it's been a long time. I'm STILL in debt to you over that one. :D HAHA! I'm cracking up here.

Alright, I'll spare you any more melodrama (no matter how real), and just say this: Once again thanks. And, you should keep in touch more. ;) Time or no time. ;)

God, what is it with old acquaintances coming out of the woodwork? Not that I'm complaining! It's good to see some old faces, no matter where they've ended up. :)

Drop me a line sometime. ;) Same address. :D
Roland *The Gunslinger*

Messages In This Thread
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Roland - 04-04-2003, 10:03 AM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Roderigo - 04-05-2003, 11:34 PM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Thoreandan - 04-06-2003, 04:15 PM