Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop
Roland-

I remember when LoD was being made people had the same attitude about it. Look what's happened. I for one have learned my lesson: it's not how it looks in development, it's how well it delivers.

As for the innocents thing, I can think of two reasons we haven't seen an uproar:

1) Amid the crying of all the botters and such that got banned, what's one more voice? Who's going to believe you're innocent when 129,999 other people are saying the same thing? From most of Blizzard's posts or responses on this issue, they don't believe there were innocents.

2) Had I been unjustly banned, that would have been it for me. Many, many people are either quitting or close to quitting due to boredom, disgust, whatever. This would be just the reason they need to finally walk out the door.

Messages In This Thread
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by True Seeker - 04-04-2003, 08:46 AM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Roderigo - 04-05-2003, 11:34 PM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Thoreandan - 04-06-2003, 04:15 PM