Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop
Quote:I'm sorry, but I find this very hard to believe. If they're so easy to fix, why not release a quick patch and save yourselves some customers?
ok, you're gonna laugh (or perhaps cry), but I didn't really know about iths and hexes and such until about two months ago. There was some miscommunication between customer support and development on that one. and now, it's a pain to go back and patch 1.09 servers to delete iths now that everything is geared towards 1.10.

Quote:is there some way you could prove you're a Blizzard employee? Like if I told you my account name could you tell me the characters on it, or the name the cd-key that created it is registered to?
I don't have the account maintenance tools. But I think there's plenty of people who can vouch for me. Say Roland who happens to be posting right now, since I was the one that got him the D2C beta oh sometime in the dawn of history ;)

PS. I'm always pretty open and um candorous (? is that even a word ?). I just don't always have the time.

Messages In This Thread
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Isolde - 04-04-2003, 08:43 AM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Roderigo - 04-05-2003, 11:34 PM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Thoreandan - 04-06-2003, 04:15 PM