Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop
Quote:Unfortunately 1.10 has taken somewhat longer than was initially expected  :(

That's like saying the sun is warm. ;)

Hey, it's like I say (jokingly): Patch 1.10 is this year's April Fool's Joke. ;)

Of course, we all know why it's taking so long. Too few people are working on it, what with so many other projects to take care of. And, frankly, not only is that understandable, but to me, acceptable. Seeing the quality if work being done on The Frozen Throne has just been awe-inspiring. As much as I'd like to see that much talent and wisdom being applied elsewhere (*cough* the entirety of D2 since day one *cough*), I think it's best if they focus on ONE thing at a time. Somehow, I don't think young, rash, and focused come together in the same room very often. ;)

As for innocents being banned, it would surprise me if a handful were. But, only that: a handful. If it was really as many as some people seem to believe, we would have heard about it by now. You don't ban 131,000 accounts, and have even 5% of those be innocent without seeing a serious backlash / uproar. If there were that many innocents lost, we'd have known about it by now. I don't feel antipathy towards any innocents who were banned, but I don't feel any sympathy to those claiming they are innocent, either. Until such time that they prove they're not. One of the few times where I'll accept "guilty until proven innocent", simply because 99% of the time, that's the case.
Roland *The Gunslinger*

Messages In This Thread
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Roland - 04-04-2003, 08:27 AM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Roderigo - 04-05-2003, 11:34 PM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Thoreandan - 04-06-2003, 04:15 PM