Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop
Quote:Based on what I know about the bannings and p-bot/MH, there is no way to ban people without resorting to looking for patterns.
Ah. You're wrong. Not trying to be insulting here, but I wouldn't claim that we weren't looking for patterns if we were.

Quote:I said the same thing when Iths first appeared and people were sure they'd be gone very soon. That was a few months after 1.09 came out, just to give a gauge on how long it's been.
Iths are actually very easy to detect and fix. But it was decided that the fix could wait until 1.10. Unfortunately 1.10 has taken somewhat longer than was initially expected :(

Quote:I know of people who are still botting.
Yes, we know of people still hacking too. The reason why not more people were banned has something to do with the hack detection. But hopefully we'll get to them too ;)

Messages In This Thread
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Isolde - 04-04-2003, 08:17 AM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Roderigo - 04-05-2003, 11:34 PM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Thoreandan - 04-06-2003, 04:15 PM