Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop
I do think that the "shrug-off" factor is much lower for cheaters. The way I see it, a heavy botter that has collected a large amount of "uberitemz" will indeed be hit hard by a deletion, simply because those items are not just accesories to play the game, they are some kind of wealth they seem to think they possess. This of course is my opinion. And looking at the uproar in the Dii forum I don't think I'm too far off.

Don't get me wrong, I won't be HAPPY if my account got deleted. My Death Maiden is the most stylish tank I've ever created, I'm attached to my slowly growing melee sorcie, and I have a blast every time I take my Vidala Acolyte out for a spin in public games. But I do think Blizzard has done a great thing, and if I have to go down when all those accounts do, I'm ready to accept it. I already have the smile on my face, and the loss of my account won't delete it :)

Messages In This Thread
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Walkiry - 04-02-2003, 04:37 PM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Roderigo - 04-05-2003, 11:34 PM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Thoreandan - 04-06-2003, 04:15 PM