Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop
Grr grr, I posted about this already earlier today. :P

Anyways.

Maybe I'm choosy, but I wouldn't be friends with someone who needs to cheat in D2 to compete. The whole point of closed was to have it clean. Those that wanted to mod/hack/cheat/etc. could do so freely on Open. I mean this points out the whole motive of the cheaters. They just want to be strong without the effort in an environment that ideally requires quite a bit to climb towards the top of the pyramid. They want a freebie. What they do takes away from the honest players.
To me, such characteristics are revolting. In lesser extent I feel very much the same about people who leech exp of others or cry that you should rush them. If the way the game works as given is too hard or too boring, they should just move on to other games.
Again, this only for closed which was supposed to be clean, and which is a multiplayer environment, where every pindled elite unique takes away from legit players. It's like counterfeniting.
I dunno, but if I were you I would rethink what kind of people I want to be friends with.
Maybe they just don't get it that cheating directly hurts the legit players (thoughtlessness seems to be all the rage with the modern generations). If they have any honor, they will stop, if not, well to the recycling bin with them. :P

Messages In This Thread
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Dani - 04-02-2003, 02:51 AM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Roderigo - 04-05-2003, 11:34 PM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Thoreandan - 04-06-2003, 04:15 PM