Diablo in a Window
If you are a Mac user ( which I am 95% sure you are not ), there exists an alternative which consists of pressing both the command key and "M".

That way, the main Diablo screen appears resized and you may take care of other quick subjects while it is open. However, there are quite a few problems that I've experienced running that way:

I. When the D1 screen isn't active, the background colors are usually psychodelic with chaotically colorful streams ( doesn't affect gameplay since when you are gaming, the window is active ).

II. While doing your "other business", players in your same game may experience lag.

III. When you take too much time without having activated the window ( simply by clicking on it ), for some particular reason your character will be travelling in town very fast, similar to the Hellfire "jogging" feature.

AFAIK, in PCs, with the Alt+Tab command, Diablo will be shown resized in the task bar.
Except in pure mathematics, nothing is known for certain (although much is certainly false).

Carl Sagan, "The Demon Haunted World"

Messages In This Thread
Diablo in a Window - by kathgar - 04-28-2003, 08:01 PM
Diablo in a Window - by SteinHerz - 04-28-2003, 08:31 PM
Diablo in a Window - by Feryar - 04-28-2003, 09:37 PM
Diablo in a Window - by Yogi_Baar - 04-29-2003, 07:33 AM
Diablo in a Window - by Yogi_Baar - 04-29-2003, 07:35 AM
Diablo in a Window - by kathgar - 04-29-2003, 01:13 PM