Fade's Physical Resist
Hullo Archon.

Why, thank you for welcoming me. There are really comfy chairs here. (No drinks though :o )

I really like this forum; I used to use Diabloii.net's but theirs got hideously maimed for some unknown reason. Also, the people here seem a lot more friendly and, I don't know, like they have a history together. I assume you guys do, since Bolty has been around for Ages, and I remember a lot of the names here (Griselda, Occhi, and Crystalion are a few).

However, I am concerned about how unequivocally rude some people can be. I know you saw the thing that happened to Havian, because you commented on it. Anyway, I feel a certain kinship with Havian because we like some of the same stuff, and I was more than a little miffed when that guy started attacking him. I hope that doesn't happen often here, but you are really nice so I know it can't all be bad.

Thanks for clarifying the whole threaded view thing; it was a little confusing at first.

Btw, have you played around with Fade or Nat's set lately? The Sassy has become an astonishingly fun char to play overnight. I'm in love with mine now. In a wholesome way, that is.

Buena Suerte.
In war, intelligence is the single greatest commodity.

Messages In This Thread
Fade's Physical Resist - by Ahvae'el - 08-09-2003, 09:09 AM
Fade's Physical Resist - by Ahvae'el - 08-09-2003, 09:13 AM
Fade's Physical Resist - by Archon_Wing - 08-09-2003, 09:20 AM
Fade's Physical Resist - by Ahvae'el - 08-09-2003, 10:13 AM
Fade's Physical Resist - by Archon_Wing - 08-09-2003, 10:29 AM
Fade's Physical Resist - by Ahvae'el - 08-09-2003, 10:42 AM
Fade's Physical Resist - by Ruvanal - 08-09-2003, 11:20 AM
Fade's Physical Resist - by Archon_Wing - 08-09-2003, 11:36 AM
Fade's Physical Resist - by Ellowyn - 08-09-2003, 01:08 PM