Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features
A few things I found, that were not mentioned in this thread:

Conversion:

After successfully converting a minion with a Paladin, after the conversion wears off (the monster reverts to evil), most monsters die with 1 hit. This is especially noticeable when you convert a number of them in succession. When they wear off, it's kind of nice having them die by the pulse of your Holy Shock... I'm not sure if it has to do with the amount of damage they take when tanking for you, or just being hit (or not), but in most cases, converting a monster leads to a 1 hit kill afterward.

Unidentified Set Items:

After killing Mephisto, he dropped two set items; amulet and mask. I picked both up and identified the mask. I had no items of that set in my inventory, save for the mask (Cathan's), yet it reported that I had two. Indeed, when identifying the amulet, it was Cathan's amulet. So, it appears, in this case at least, that set items will tell you if any other of their set pieces are in your inventory regardless if they've been identified.

Timer on % to cast items:

I've noticed this on many occassions: Thundergod's vigor's % to cast Fist of Heavens; when the Fist is cast, it momentarily cancels your ability to cast Blessed Hammer (in the case of the Hammerdin), when it really shouldn't. Hammer has no timer, so why does it get frozen when FoH casts? Not much of a "feature"...

That's all I have that hasn't been reported already.
"Yay! We did it!"
"Who are you?"
"Um, uh... just ... a guy." *flee*

Messages In This Thread
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Guest - 08-24-2003, 08:32 PM
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Guest - 08-25-2003, 03:11 AM
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Guest - 08-30-2003, 08:42 AM
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Guest - 09-11-2003, 02:05 AM
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Guest - 09-11-2003, 03:47 PM
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Guest - 09-13-2003, 10:02 PM
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Guest - 09-20-2003, 04:53 PM
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Guest - 09-21-2003, 12:46 PM