Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features
Regarding the "range" of guided arrows, I believe this is the same feature that works with certain skills(notably, any multi-shot skill like multi-shot/teeth, possibly charged bolts, MAYBE firestorm. And any guided sklil, like bone spirit and guided arrow)

Basically, when you fire your multi-shot skill, it won't diverge UNTIL it reaches the range you specified(ie, if you click near yourself, you release an ENORMOUS arc of arrows/teeth(again, unsure about charged bolts), covering probably 210 degrees. Whereas, if you were to click near the edge of your screen, you'd shoot a focused multiple projectile(which would look like one, but is actually 2-24) that wouldn't arc until the range specified(ie, the edge of your screen)

Not sure if this works with fireball(ie, when it explodes), but for bone spirit/guided arrow, when you fire your shot, the range specified, is the range it will travel to, before "seeking" a target. This is useful in the Chaos Sanctuary, for instance, when you're either cheesing Diablo with either of these skills, or hiding around a corner so that you can hit OKs(simply point your mouse to a little beyond the edge of the wall you're hiding against, and click. The shot will then fly to the point at which you clicked before looking for targets)

Regarding Psychic Hammer, I believe they essentially doubled its damage(ie, instead of a flat 1-3 physical like it used to be, it is now 2-6, 50/50 phys/magic)

Edit: While "re-burning" a pre-1.10 jab-zon yesterday, I noticed that shift-clicking Jab causes her to do all 3 stabs(I seem to recall she would only stab once in previous versions when shift-clicking) This is semi-useful against running monsters like Fallen, since you could just sit in the middle of a swarm(assume all shaman have been killed), hold down shift and the attack button, and then watch TV or read or do something to pass the time(since they should all theoretically run back to you, unless your rogue merc kills them or something LOL)

Messages In This Thread
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Guest - 08-24-2003, 08:32 PM
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Guest - 08-25-2003, 03:11 AM
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Guest - 08-30-2003, 08:42 AM
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Guest - 09-11-2003, 02:05 AM
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Guest - 09-11-2003, 03:47 PM
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Guest - 09-13-2003, 10:02 PM
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Guest - 09-20-2003, 04:53 PM
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Guest - 09-21-2003, 12:46 PM
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Guest - 09-21-2003, 02:57 PM
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by AtomicKitKat - 01-18-2004, 11:19 AM